Friday, September 10, 2010

Incomplete Art



One of my many unfinished art pieces.  I just get so excited about starting a new project, work away at it blissfully and then cannot add those final touches to complete it.  I then usually put it aside.  Start another project.  Find the old one after a few days. Do some work on it. Look at it lovingly wondering how to finish it.

Here is one of the latest that is waiting for it's final bits to send it off to completed art heaven.  Any ideas?  I think I need some inspirational words cut out and pasted on? Or maybe I just need a holiday in France to think about it.  Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello .. I do love a visitor .... why not leave me a note so I know you called by, then I can visit you too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...