Friday, February 15, 2013

new cards :: quirky quotes

here are some new cards for the market this weekend.

.... and ... a big and ... at last weekend's market a lovely woman commissioned me to create some personalised cards for her real estate agency.  they are *congratulations on your new home* type cards with her name on them.  great idea i thought.  

if you'd like personalised cards please get in touch as i'd love to create some for you.  having said that, i am not a graphic designer but can use some of my funky backgrounds and add some funky text to it.







2 comments:

  1. It's hard to pick a favourite, but if I do have to, it would be the 'Don't cry because it's over.... Out of all the girls, well, I really can't pick a favourite - they're all gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't pick a favourite of the girls either Jenni. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a note. x

      Delete

Hello .. I do love a visitor .... why not leave me a note so I know you called by, then I can visit you too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...