Thursday, October 7, 2010

Etsy here I come ....

Am finallly finishing some paintings ready for Etsy and my new life with an Etsy shop - woo hoo, very excited.  I am not even contemplating that they will sit in the shop gathering dust.   I am expecting success!! Huge success!

So here they are - two of my gorgeous girlies!





I am getting quite attached to these unusual creatures, having spent so much time with them recently, and have only just this minute realised that I should name them. They deserve unique and unusual names to match their appearance don't you think? What about Methusla, or Gwendolyn? Hortense... Constance ... Lucretia?  ... Wilhelmina? ... Prudence? 

Really need to give that some proper thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello .. I do love a visitor .... why not leave me a note so I know you called by, then I can visit you too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...