Monday, October 11, 2010

Prudence, Wilhelmina and Millicent

Yes, the girls all have names.  I thought it is the least they deserved as they have given me so much pleasure and happiness creating them.  They are lovely girls.  Very friendly, amiable and would bring great joy to any household.  So I know they won't last long in the shop window before they are snapped up.

I have listed prints of the gorgeous girls on Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBlissfulBrush and also on Made It - www.madeit.com.au/TheBlissfulBrush








This is a really big thing for me, I can't tell you how thrilled I am with myself.  Yes, alot of patting myself on the back. It is a small step I know, but a big one on my journey to living the creative life that I dream of.  Yay to me!!!

Now get back to work Jennifer and bring some more crazy haired girls to life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello .. I do love a visitor .... why not leave me a note so I know you called by, then I can visit you too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...