Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Divine Miss Emily

i have the most dee-vine wee niece ever made.  glorious she is.  anyway she recently turned one so i made her a personalised bunting painting. here it is. i quite like it.

its layer upon layer upon layer (remember those sara lea ads, or is it only me that is so old??) of vintage and new papers, and paint that has been painted on, rolled on, stamped on and dripped on. 

layer 'pon layer 'pon layer ....




i thought it turned out so well i'd put the design up in my Blissful Bunting shop in case someone else would like one for their wee one.  you can see it here.

Bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are a lady of many talents...I am thrilled to have found you. I love the quote by Dr. Chopra...he never ceases to amaze me. Don't know that I should be admitting that I remember the Sarah Lee adds very well!

    ReplyDelete

Hello .. I do love a visitor .... why not leave me a note so I know you called by, then I can visit you too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...